BKB Barym
If you are not a member of BKB or her allies dont bother registering. You wont be accepted.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

BKB Barym
If you are not a member of BKB or her allies dont bother registering. You wont be accepted.

BKB Barym
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAP with DoD

Go down

NAP with DoD Empty NAP with DoD

Post by DoD Thu May 20, 2010 2:39 am

I was recently talking to one of your members (can't remember the name) who invited me (Deception) and my alliance members (DoD - Disciples of Deception). To join your alliance. Seeing as we didn't want to give up our alliance, I opened discussion to an alliance and placed BKB under an NAP within my alliance until an official alliance could be worked out.

I never received a reply back. I went inactive for a few days and I'm afraid the message might have been auto-deleted after 24 hours. Could you please follow up with an in-game message?

Thanks,

Deception
DoD
Founder

DoD

Back to top Go down

NAP with DoD Empty Re: NAP with DoD

Post by Guest Thu May 20, 2010 11:09 pm

I had offered your small alliance a place of reserve within BKB. We do not ally with alliances smaller than our own and we each have individual NAPs. Your alliance is inexperienced and we sought to offer you knowledge. Since you refused you have now fallen back into the pecking order.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum